Extra-departmental Graduate Faculty Policy
(Adjunct Professor Policy)


A graduate faculty member from a different department can apply for adjunct graduate faculty status in Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering. The person must conduct collaborative research with a regular ChBE graduate faculty member. He/she cannot use the ChBE departmental TA fund to support his/her ChBE graduate student(s). He/she must support ChBE students at or above any standard rate agreed to by the regular ChBE faculty.


Current (Fall 2006) extra-departmental graduate faculty, their home departments, and their research areas are:



This page last revised on August 2, 2006 by Daniel Gulino.